Part time (20
hours) 12 Month Contract
Cork Local Sports
Partnership Limited in conjunction with Basketball Ireland and Cork Basketball
Boards wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified persons for the
contracted post of Basketball Development Officer.
- A relevant third level qualification to
degree level or equivalent in Sports and Recreation, Health Promotion or
other relevant disciplines is desirable.
- Relevant basketball experience and
coaching qualification would be desirable.
- Marketing & Promotion experience would
be an advantage.
- An understanding of the sports and
- Excellent administrative, organisational
and IT skills.
- A full clean driving licence with access
to own transport.
A detailed job specification
can be obtained by emailing email@example.com
or by calling 021 4665081.
To apply please
forward a cover letter and curriculum vitae by post to the:
Sports Partnership Ltd, Yeats House, Barrack
Applications to be
received no later than 5pm on Friday 29th November 2013.
Cork Local Sports Partnership Limited is an equal opportunities